Bolaang Mongondow Selatan District through its Health Service initiated the process of digitizing health services by selecting the ePuskesmas developed by PT Infokes Indonesia
Bolaang Mongondow Selatan District through its Health Service initiated the process of digitizing health services by selecting the ePuskesmas developed by PT Infokes Indonesia as the Health Information System there, which was later appreciated directly by the Regent of Bolaang Mongondow Selatan District H. Iskandar Kamaru, S.Pt.
There are many things that are felt to be very useful for South Bolaang Mongondow Regency with the implementation of this ePuskesmas service, one of which is used as a dashboard for monitoring health cases because the Regent can monitor health services directly through the Dashboard that has been provided. South Bolaang Mongondow Regent, H. Iskandar Kamaru, S.Pt. say:
“We are very responsive to this (ePuskesmas) because the Head of the Health Service and all staff reported to us that it was finally realized. For us, this application is very good for health services to the community.”
On Thursday, September 15 2022, the Regent and Head of the South Bolaang Mongondow Regency Health Service officially signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at the Infokes office, Bandung.
The signing of the MoU was also witnessed directly by:
- the Head of the Education and Culture Office,
- Head of the Social Service, Head of the Government Section,
- Head of the Protocol and Leadership Communications Section,
- Head of the Basic Development Division of the Education and Culture Office,
- Drafter of Young Legislation,
- Young Policy Analyst,
- Head of Sub Program Section,
- Secretary for the Health Service,
- Reporting and Finance for the Health Service,
- Head of the Legal Sub-Division for the Social Service,
- Head of the Protocol and Communication Sub-Division for Leaders and Staff of the Education and Culture Office.
Relevant parties involved in signing the MoU have high hopes for Infokes product services that will be implemented in Bolaang Mondondow Selatan Regency, especially ePuskesmas services which are expected to maximize health services and the data processed in them can be used as material for monitoring cases.